Wednesday 14 August 2013

How to Get Free Minecraft Premium Giftcodes - New Method[September 2013]

How to Get FREE Minecraft Premium Gift Codes
Been noticing some people asking about Minecraft lately, and this is one of the only working methods that me and my team know of.


  • No Paypal / debit card / credit card required whatsoever. Code is delivered by e-mail.
  • This guide can also be used to earn 1,600 Microsoft Points if you are interested in Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition




This file has been downloaded: 5 times


Scan: Click HERE

How to Download:







2 comments:

  1. mate,I do not understand step 5 of the guide.
    please help me.Email me at: ronaldo7@hotmail.com

    I'll really appreciate it.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...apparently it worked for me man!Thanks for the method broski!

    ReplyDelete